The spring travel league season starts in late April and ends the last of June. Most games are on weekends; occasionally a game will be played during the week due to scheduling conflicts. We play in the Broome County Soccer Association.
Sign up requirements for spring league soccer:
- Registration form must be completed, print a copy of form as available online.
- To verify registrant's age and date of birth, we require a copy of one of the following: player's birth certificate, passport, or driver's license.
- Small Photos are required ,1x 1/2/", from age U-12 - U-19 for player passes.
- Spring League fees need to be paid at the time of the 1st practice.
U-12 and Up $110.00
- A $25.00 dollar non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Uniform costs are in addition to the league fees.
- Practice days and times are at the discretion of the particular coach.
Uniforms will be available to new players for whatever the Club is charged for them, usually $22 - $25. The uniform set includes the jersey, shorts, and socks. These will be yours to keep.
For more information or Registration materials, you can contact any Chargers Coach, Julian Drelich (607-334-5038) or Bob Nassar (607-334-9784).
Mail Registration form to:
Julian Drelich, Jr.
17 Beebe Ave.
Norwich, N.Y. 13815